sunnuntai 24. toukokuuta 2015

work & what not


Heyy!

Haha, I'm not very active here bit that's not my point either :) The last few weeks I have started working, moved away from Turku back to my parents (so far so good :)) and done school stuff (the Finnish uni is so much more demanding that the German!). Well, I might have underestimated the courses I chose here in Finland as well, I chose "easy" courses like marketing and HRM and, well they were easy but deadlines all the time. Essays and stuff which I am not used to do since my major is economics :D It was a slap in my face :D

My last night in Turku, going to the theater



Ugh...



Wood anemone :) (probably the only plant I know...)


What I then again have been positively surprised of is how good it has been to live here with my parents. No conflicts yet and there's always food! A lot of it! :) (my mom told my sister: "it doesn't matter anymore if there's leftovers, Lotta will eat it all anyway! Well... problem solved I guess.. :D). There's also always a car available since there's the 3 of us sharing 3 cars (I prefers mom's car though, it's small and handy, even I can park it :)) and 4 bikes (which are more or less rusty or dusty :D).
And the best part is the nature of course! It is like living in the country side :)

Woods, for the sauna owen ofc :)


The fish nets
Ahh so calm....
This is where I go running
Probably Finland's best driver! :D
My favourite part on my running route :)



When it comes to my job, I like it :) The work itself is not that special, but my co-workers are really nice as well as the managers and I am satisfied with the wage :) Haha the main thing I do is to tell customers how to pay for their purchase or to talk about expanding the due date. Basically sitting by the laptop and talking on the phone. Oh, and we do not only have overlook to the sea in the actual office, but also in the bathrooms :D

:D

So there's nothing to complain about :) Of course this summer will not be as fun as the previous ones in the US but it's up to the attitude how it will be like! At least I hope I can learn something from my mom about plants... I¨m not really a gardener... :DD
The only green thing I had in my apartment...
vs. some of mom's hundreds of flowers....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti